Thursday, August 14, 2014

I'm baaaack!

So who knows if any of you still have me in your RSS feed.  It has been three years since I used this blog.  I started this blog wanting to journal the goings on of our fam, but life happens, right?  Even though I stopped WRITING blogs I have been avidly reading them for the past three years.  I love that blogging is such a "thing" now.  I am in love with my RSS feed app (I use feeddler pro which syncs with The Old Reader.). I am still angry with google for shutting down Google Reader.  My blogs are like my magazines now, full of recipes, financial advice, parenting tips and news.  I find myself constantly forwarding posts to friends and linking to social media.  Like with my magazines (I tear out pages I want to read again) I want a place to keep my favorite blog posts so when I need some inspiration or a good laugh I can revisit a good post.  Usually if I loved a post, lots of other people to too.  So I am going to use this little spot on the www to share my favorite blog posts.  I blog blog of sorts.  If you love blogs and want to follow along, welcome!

No comments: