Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bargain shopping Wednesday

I had a marathon after school errand running session yesterday!  I had $60 in Kohl's cash burning a hole in my pocket and I am sorry to say that I spent it on very practical things like socks.  :(  Next came a Disney Dress Up Trunk switch-a-roo!  I bought one at Toys R Us Saturday for $39.99 and found the exact same thing at Walmart for $20!  Finally a stop at CVS.  For all of you Birmingham natives - I have found a fabulous new CVS on Highway 31 in Hoover (across the street from Hobby Lobby).  It is HUGE and very well stocked, so even on Wednesday they still had plenty of the contact solution and lip balm that is free after Extra Bucks this week!  I am so excited to not have to run to CVS every Sunday morning to get the best deals. 

Speaking of CVS, don't think I do this all by myself!  I always check I Heart CVS Friday to check out the Sunday ad and look for any great deals and coupon matchups.  THEN I go to Hot Coupon World's Coupon Database to check for any other coupons.  It is a complicated process that has taken me over a year to master, but if you are not CVSing, YOU SHOULD BE!

No comments: