Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Savannah at Dance

Today was Open House/Christmas Party at Savannah's dance class.  This video is mainly for grandparents, uncles and aunts, (and Sidney's mom who got there late and didn't have her camera ;)) because it is LONG.  If you are interested in a seven minute montage of four year olds dancing - hey, go for it.  You can always make fun of my first attempt at video editing/splicing.  I even had to convert the video files from 3GGP format from my Blackberry to WPV files, which included searching for and downloading a free program that would convert for me.  :)  Feeling very techie tonight.  (I used Format Factory to convert and Windows Movie Maker to edit if you are interested.) UPDATE:  MY VERY CUTE VIDEO WILL NOT LOAD ONTO BLOGGER FOR SOME REASON.  WORKING ON TROUBLESHOOTING.







No comments: